It’s mid-November already?! To get a head start, I want to do an instalment of Holiday Makeup 2016 tutorials. In this instalment, I’ll be creating different looks that’s suitable for the upcoming Holiday season! To start off, I’ll be using ABH Master Palette by Mario to create this gorgeous rose gold halo eyes. Watch the tutorial below, and please do read more below for more pictures and explanations!
This Holiday Makeup 2016 look using ABH Master Palette by Mario is actually a continuation of last Thursday’s video. Last Thursday I showed you guys how I do my bold brows routine, and so I created this look to compliment my bold brows. This look is not too smoky, since my eyebrows are already pretty dark. To compliment that bold defined brows, I’m creating a soft rose gold halo eyes, with a touch of highlight in the center of the lid.
You can skip the winged liner if you aren’t comfortable in doing winged liner yet, or if you want to attempt doing a winged liner, check out my How-to: Winged Liner tutorial. If you prefer, you can also a beige/nude eyeliner on the waterline instead of black to create a wider eye illusion.
Another option to dress up this Holiday Makeup 2016 look a bit more, instead of pairing it with a peachy lips like me, you can definitely pair this look with a darker red lips. Any dark warm red lips would do, I’d suggest going with something that’s more on the burgundy or dark cherry side.
● Bobbi Brown Vit. Enriched Face base *
● Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Water foundation in Light-Medium Neutral
● Tarte Rainforest of the Sea aquacealer concealer in Light-Medium
● Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Loose Powder
● Smashbox Step-by-step contour kit
● Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Kink & Kisses
● Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder in Iridescent
● Eyebrows list –
● Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Enigma
● MUFE HD Pro Finish #117
● ABH Master Palette by Mario – Isabel, Lula, Muse, Marina, Violeta
● L’oreal Paris Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in Black
● Kanebo Kate Super Sharp Eyeliner in Black
● Chanel Inimitable Mascara *
● Silk lashes (sample) *
● ABH Liquid Lipstick in Dolce
* products used but not mentioned in video