Hello everyone! I’m back with a new Holiday Makeup tutorial! Christmas is just around the corner, and I want to be able to squeeze in couple holiday makeup looks before it’s here. For this year’s first holiday makeup series, I wanted to create a very warm eye makeup with a bit of color. So, I decided to use my beloved Kat Von D Monarch palette and some loose gold pigment.
Since the eyes are so strong, the rest of the face is kept simple and on the down low. We want the attention to be on the bold eyes. No liners, you can if you want, but I wanted to keep the focus on the colors since it’s so gorgeous. The lashes are optional to, but I think the lashes help to make the eyes look bigger.
1. I prepped my eyelids using Urban Decay Primer Potion. I dusted Tiny Death from Kat Von D Monarch palette all over my eyes, all the way up to the brow bone.
2. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Wrath from the Kat Von D monarch on the outer V, blending it inwards towards the inner corner.
3. Using another flat eyeshadow brush, I applied a L’oreal HIP High Intensity Pigment in Visionary on the inner half of the eyelid.
4. Using the same shader brush as step 2, I applied Wrath on the lower lash line.
5. I filled my brows using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Taupe and Brunette.
6. I applied Mata Nona falsies no. 015 on my upper lashes.
7. I lined my waterline, just the outer half, using MAC Smolder kohl eyeliner pencil.
8. On my face, I applied Etude House BB cream.
9. I applied MAC Pro Long-Wear concealer under my eyes and my on blemishes.
10. I set my face using Cover FX Translucent powder.
11. I applied NARS Orgasm blush on my cheeks.
12. Lightly, I dusted The Balm Mary Lou Manizer on my cheekbones, nose and cupid’s bow.
14. I also dusted a little bit of MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Deep on the outside perimeter of my face to warm my face up slightly.
13. I applied Revlon Socialite lipstick on my lips.