A colourful halo eye makeup for this hot weather! I bought the Chanel Tissé Beverly Hills quad a while back but couldn’t bear to use it since it’s so pretty. I finally braved myself to use the palette and create this fun colourful makeup look for today’s tutorial. Watch the tutorial below or read more for pictorials & the deets on products!
I find that the colours from the Chanel Tissé Beverly Hills quad to be quite contrasting of each other – the darker shades are very dark while the lighter shades are very light. The contrast in light and dark between the 4 eyeshadows in the quad inspired me to create this Halo eye makeup. I wanted to maximize the use of eyeshadows from the Chanel Tissé Beverly Hills quad, but I didn’t really want to create the usual classic makeup look. I also didn’t want to create another smoky eyes or halo smoky eyes makeup, so I came up with this blue lavender halo eyes.
I really like how this whole look comes together, and it’s such a pretty look for the hot weather we have here lately in Toronto. To make this look wearable, pair it with a very toned down face and soft brows.
● MUFE Water Blend Face & Body Foundation *
● NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard *
● Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder *
● MUFE Pro Sculpting Face Palette 20 *
● Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Multi Colour Duo #02
● Still All Day Waterproof Brow in Dark *
● Annabelle Brow To Go Kit in Light-Medium *
● Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows in Cara *
● UD Primer Potion in Anti Aging
● Chanel Les 4 Ombres in Tissé Beverly Hills #262
● Stila Got Inked Cushion Eye Liner in Black Obsidian Ink
● MAC Kohl Pencil Liner in Smolder *
● Charlotte Tilbury Legendary mascara *
● Ardell Baby Wispies false lashes *
● Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet #347
● Chanel Rouge Allure #66
* products used but not mentioned in video