Today’s Glamorous Evening Makeup video tutorial is going to be slightly different. Instead of doing the makeup on myself, I’m doing it on my bff, Liz. She was going out for a party last Saturday night, and I wanted to make her look glam for the event. Liz is about a shade or two darker than me (1 shade darker in the Winter, and 2 in the Summer), and she has these amazing big gorgeous eyes and high cheekbones. You’ll see it when you watch the video!
Liz’s skin is quite dull and dry when she arrived at my doorstep, so I had to moisturize her skin really well with Bobbi Brown Vit. Enriched Face Base. Her face is also darker than her neck, and that’s why this reverse contouring technique I mentioned in the video works really well for her. More about the Eve Pearl Reverse Contouring technique next week on my Youtube Channel, so please subscribe so that you can get a notification when that video is up on my channel!
If you are not familiar with Eve Pearl, please check out her bio on her website. She’s one of my role models, and a five-time Emmy Winning makeup artists. She was very well known for her famous Salmon concealer years a go when I first started out doing makeup. You’ll see how great her salmon concealer is in the video, AMAZING STUFF!
I’m using her HD Pro Palette most of the time now for makeup jobs (commercial works, editorials, beauty etc). The HD Pro Palette comes with 12 foundation shades, 6 concealers and more stuffs. If you are not a makeup artist, you can get her Dual Foundation on the Eve Pearl website. You can get the [50:50] Dual Foundation or the 40:60. The Dual Foundation comes with 2 different shades – 1 lighter, 1 darker. The reason why this foundation comes in 2 shades is so that you can contour with it. More about the Eve Pearl foundation next week!
- Moisturizer – Bobbi Brown “Vitamin Enriched Face Base”
- Primer – Becca “Backlight Primer”
- Foundation – Eve Pearl HD Pro Palette “Tan 1/Tan 2”
- Concealer – Eve Pearl HD Pro Palette “Salmon Concealer Medium”
- Setting Powder – Laura Mercier “Invisible Setting Powder”
- Setting Spray – Urban Decay “All Night Setting Spray”*
- Primer – Urban Decay “Primer Potion Original”
- Base – MAC “Amber x 9 Ricepaper”
- Transition – MAC “Amber x 9 Cork”
- Outer V/Crease/lower lid – Urban Decay “Naked Smoky Whiskey”
- Middle lid – Urban Decay “Naked Smoky Radar”
- Inner lid – Urban Decay “Naked Smoky Dirtysweet”
- Winged liner – Maybelline “Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black”
- Waterline – L’oreal Paris “Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in Black”*
- Mascara – Cover Girl “Lash Blast Mascara in Black”
- Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills “Dip Brow Pomade in Medium Brown”
- Under Eyes Highlight – Sephora Collection “Bright Set Pressed Finishing Powder”
- Contour – Kat Von D “Shade + Light palette in Shadowplay and Subconscious”
- Cheeks – Smashbox “Halo Long Wear Blush in In Bloom”
- Highlighter – Becca “Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop”
- Lip color – Sephora Collection “Oil Infusion Color & Care in Pink Granita”
* Products used but not show in the video
Disclaimer: Even though I am a part of Eve Pearl brand ambassador, the links to their website are NOT affiliated links, and I do not receive any monetary compensation for promoting their products. I promote their products solely based on the fact that Eve Pearl has high quality products that work amazingly for me, as a working pro makeup artist.
I do not receive any payment nor endorsement by the brands mentioned on my video, unless I stated it. Products used on my videos are products that I like using or new products that I’m testing out.
My opinion is based on my own experience with the products. I am not liable for your experiences with the products. Please do your research and test patch before trying out any new products for sensitivity or irritation, whenever possible.