Another look using UD Alice Through the Looking Glass palette! I actually forgot that I own this palette, since it was hidden at the back of my makeup drawer. Anyways, today’s look is a great for those with blue eyes! Watch the tutorial below to see how I achieve this look, and read more below.
A few friends have requested me to do a look to enhance their blue eyes, so today I’m creating a copper eyes makeup look for those with blue eyes. I, personally, think any red-toned eyeshadows look really great for those with blue eyes. That contrast between the warm-tone eyeshadows and the cool blue eyes really bring out the blue!
In addition to the UD Alice Through the Looking Glass palette, I also used Element eyeshadow from the UD Moondust palette. I think it gives a nice sparkle to the look, but you can obviously skip this step if you want. I also did a smoky winged liner, and if you haven’t seen the video yet, check out my How-to Smoky Winged Liner post.
Lastly, for this look, I paired it with 2 different lip colours – nude and red. I don’t usually go for the red lips since I want the focus to be on the eyes, but MAC Dance with Me liquid lipstick seems to bring the look together. Since the eyes are not too dark, the red lips look actually work pretty well with the eye makeup.
● L’oreal Paris Pro Glow foundation #207 *
● Diorstar Concealer #30 *
● Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder *
● MUFE HD Pro Finish Powder #118 *
● Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Kit *
● MAC Pro Long-wear blush in Stubborn *
● Still All Day Waterproof Brow in Dark *
● ABH Brow Pomade in Soft Brown *
● Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows in Cara *
● MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
● MUFE HD Pro Finish Powder #118
● UD Alice Through the Looking Glass – Dormouse, Chessboard, Salazen Grum, Time
● Lise Watier Metamorfix Liquid Transformer
● UD Moondust Palette – Element
● Marc Jacobs Magic Marc’er eyeliner in Black
● MAC Kohl Pencil Liner in Smolder
● Charlotte Tilbury Legendary mascara *
● Mink lashes (sample) *
● YSL Pop Water Glossy Stain #208
● MAC Retro Liquid Lipstick in Dance With Me
* products used but not mentioned in video