I’m on a roll these past 2 weeks! 2 tutorials a week, whaaat?! Anyways, today I’m doing another Holiday Makeup for those of you who are not afraid to go bold with your makeup wardrobe. Today, I’m using the amazing Pat Mcgrath Metamorphosis 005 kit in Copper as well as her Dual-ended black marker. This is a very exaggerated winged liner look, and I paired it with Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche in Nori. Watch the tutorial or read more below!
note: I kept saying “metamorphosis” instead of “metalmorphosis”, and it was my mistake. I thought it was Metamorphosis kit, but turned out it was Metalmorphosis. Ooops!
So, I’ve been looking for a really good dark red lips that is not purple based. Most of dark red lips have just the slightest hint of purple/blue undertones, and I really don’t think it suits me that much. So, I’ve been looking for a really warm dark red and I finally found it! Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche lipstick in Nori is that perfect red colour. It’s a dark red-brown shade, and I think it really compliments the copper eye makeup in this look.
The Pat Mcgrath Metamorphosis 005 kit is really quite something. At first, I wasn’t sure if I was going to like this kit because I know that Mehron has the same pigments for a way cheaper price. So, I decided to just grab the copper kit instead of the whole collection. Boy, do I regret my decision! Now I want the whole kit! The cream eyeshadows are so amazing, they are just so buttery and easy to work with. I love how the pigment is in a pressed form instead of loose, makes it so much easier to travel with. I’m definitely contemplating if I should get the whole kit now.
Anyways, for the face, I’m keeping it very simple. No contour, but you can if you want, obviously. I also fell in love with my Burberry Soft Matte Cashmere foundation again. I’m definitely bringing that foundation when I’m traveling to Indonesia next year!
A new found love – Becca Beach Tint Souffle in Watermelon/Moonstone, it’s the perfect cream blush! It’s so soft and blends so easily on the skin. I think I’m going to get a few more! With this blush, I don’t really need to apply highlighter. It gives a very nice glow on the cheeks since the highlighter is already infused into the tint! Love it!
● Bobbi Brown Vit. Enriched Face base *
● Burberry Soft Matte Cashmere Foundation #26
● Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Medium Light Neutral
● Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
● Becca Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle in Watermelon/Moonstone *
● Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows in Cara *
● Stila All Day Waterproof Brow in Dark *
● Urban Decay Primer Potion in Enigma
● ABH Shadow Couture – Soft Peach, Morocco, Fudge
● Pat McGrath Metamorphosis 005 kit – Copper
● Pat McGrath Dual-Ended Black Marker
● Chanel Inimitable Mascara *
● Ardell Baby Wispies *
● Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Nori
* products used but not mentioned in video