If you have always wondered how can you wear a blue eyeshadow without looking like you’re stuck in the 80s, this tutorial is definitely for you! I love doing this type of makeup in the winter, whenever I want to add a pop of color to my makeup wardrobe. This cobalt blue makeup will make the white part of your eyes look whiter and brighter!
For this tutorial, I used L’oreal All Night Blue on top of Stila Cobalt blue eyeliner. You can change it up using purple, green, etc whatever color you want! It’s such an easy way to add color without going overboard.
1. I prepped my eyes using Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid using my ring finger.
2. I applied MAC Powersurge pencil eyeliner all over my eyelid. I blended out the edge using my ring finger.
3. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied MAC Bronze on top of MAC Powersurge eyeliner. I applied this eyeshadow slightly above the crease.
4. Using another clean flat eyeshadow brush, I applied MAC Honey Lust on the inner half of my eyelid.
5. On the lower lid, I first lined my lower lash line using Stila Cobalt blue eyeliner.
6. Then, I applied L’oreal Infallible eyeshadow in All Night Blue using a small shader brush on the lower lash line.
7. Using a MAC 239 (eye shader) brush, I blended the edge of the crease.
8. I created a winged liner using Kanebo Kate Super Sharp Eyeliner on the upper lash line.
9. I lined my waterline using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner.
10. I curled my lashes and applied L’oreal Butterfly mascara. Then, I applied Quo false eyelashes.
11. I filled my brows using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette.
11. I applied MUFE HD Foundation 118 using Shiseido foundation brush.
12. Under my eyes, I applied concealer from MAC Pro Correct/Conceal palette in Medium.
13. I contoured my face using MAC Shadowy powder.
14. I applied MAC Dainty blush on my cheeks, and Diorskin Shimmer Star Amber Diamond as highlighter.
15. For the lips, I applied L’oreal Infallible lipliner in Rose.