I’m back with a new tutorial, an easy everyday makeup tutorial! This look is fast, quick and simple. I pretty much wear this look for a day makeup, it’s a no brainer and it takes me less than 15mins to get ready.
We are back again with Liz, to bring you this easy simple date night makeup tutorial using Tartelette In Bloom Clay palette. I love the lip color on Liz, I think NYX Coppenhagen can be worn in so many different ways, and if you layer them thinly, you’ll get this gorgeous berry shade which compliments her skin really nicely. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy watching my videos, please subscribe so you can get notified anytime I post a new video!
Today’s Daytime Brown Smoky Eyes makeup tutorial is a requested look by a good friend of mine, and she wanted me to create a look based on the Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette. So, I created this easy to follow brown smoky eyes tutorial for her. This look is simple and very wearable during the day. If you prefer to wear this for a daytime makeup, you can skip the falsies. If you want to wear this for a night look, you can make the smoky eyes even darker by applying Black Market on the outer V and crease.
As promised, here’s a how to reverse contour tutorial. I’ve come to a realization that there has been a few beauty vloggers and bloggers who attempted the Reverse Contour technique using very dark and very light foundations. Let me stop you right there! Using shades that are way too dark and too light for your skin do not work! The Eve Pearl Reverse Contouring technique does NOT use foundations/concealers that are TOO light and too dark. Instead, this technique actually uses 2 foundation colors that are very similar in shade to each other.
I’m starting my Valentine’s Day makeup tutorial early this year with a youtube video tutorial. I’m starting my first Valentine’s day makeup series using Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani palette to create this soft pink eye makeup. I paired the pink eye makeup with 2 different lip colors – a soft peachy lips and a bold red lips.
Today’s tutorial will be using mostly Tarte Light of the Party palette for my eyes and cheeks. This tutorial is a very simple day makeup look, nothing too fancy. It was a requested look from one of my good friends. Also, this tutorial is my first video tutorial for the year!
I’ve realized that there’re a lot of people who land in my blog looking for an UD Naked 3 tutorial. So, here’s my Party Makeup look using UD Naked 3. This look is not too smoky, but if you’re looking for a smoky using this palette, you can check out my UD Naked 3 smoky eyes video tutorial, and other UD Naked 3 tutorials. I’ve also done an UD Naked 3 review, so if you’re thinking of buying this palette for yourself or as a gift, do read the review first.
I’m using a new camera for this tutorial, and I’m not sure how this pictorial looks on your screen, I hope you can see the colors as I see it on my screen. It’s a very nice mauve shade, and it looks very feminine and soft.
Anyways, for my face, I used a new foundation I recently bought. I think I’m really liking this foundation, it’s the Chanel Perfection Velvet Lumiere. Anyways, will have a line up of reviews coming up soon. I’m trying to push all the makeup tutorials first since it’s almost Christmas and New Year, so reviews will be up in January probably.
One thing regarding this tutorial is that I only used 1 brush, which is the brush that came with the palette. All I did to keep the brush clean between application is to run it through a black stippling sponge (similar to the Vera Mona Color Switch).
- Primer – Urban Decay Primer Potion “Anti-Aging”
- Base – UD Naked 3 “Strange”
- Crease – UD Naked 3 “Nooner”
- Outer V – UD Naked 3 “Blackheart”
- Middle lid – UD Naked 3 “Liar”
- Inner lid – UD Naked 3 “Burnout” mixed with “Buzz”
- Lower lash line – UD Naked 3 “Liar”; UD Naked 3 “Blackheart” (outer half)
- Waterline – MAC Chromagraphic pencil “NW25/NC30”
- Winged liner – Kat Von D Tattoo liner “Trooper”
- Brows – The Balm Balmsai palette “Woodie”
- Lashes – Esqido Lashes “Oh So Sweet”
- Primer – The BodyShop “Drops of Youth Wonderblur”
- Foundation – Chanel “Perfection Velvet Lumiere #30”
- Concealer – NARS Radiant Cream Concealer “Custard”
- Setting Powder – Laura Mercier “Invisible Loose Powder”
- Blush – Chanel “Blush de Horizon”
- Highlighter – The Balm “Mary-Lou Manizer”
- Lip pencil – Annabelle lip pencil “Natural Rose”
- Lipstick – Sonia Kashuk lipstick “Nude Pink”
We are almost in mid-December, already?! Anyways, most of you must have a lot of parties and events to attend to, so today’s post is a Day to Night Party Makeup Tutorial! This is one way of changing your day makeup to night makeup quickly, and all you need is a lipstick. You can also add a black eyeliner if you prefer, just like what I did for this post, but if you don’t it’s not a big deal.
For this look, I applied falsies just because my real lashes are not that full. You can skip the falsies altogether, I just do it because it looks better in pictures since my real lashes are not full in volume and not curly.
This Day to Night party makeup tutorial is all about creating a strobed-looking skin, nothing too contoured. The eyes are very muted and simple. For the Day look, the eyes are very open and brightened. For the Night look, the focus in on the lips, not too dark but not too bright either.
For the eyes and cheeks, I used my new Tarte Light of the Party palette, and can I just say that I’m loving it?! One of the best neutral palette, in my opinion. The colors are very muted and soft, a lot of matte colors too! Absolutely gorgeous. I’ll do the review for this palette soon!
Also, how you liking my luminous/strobed skin? I just bought Becca Backlight Filter primer, and tested it today. Such a gorgeous primer for strobing. I feel like my skin just glow all over! I applied this primer under my eyes, on top of my cheekbones, on the bridge of my nose, & cupid’s bow. I also applied this primer under my NARS foundation so it doesn’t look too dewy.
- Primer – Urban Decay Primer Potion “Original”
- Base – Tarte Light of the Party “Eggnog”
- Crease – Tarte Light of the Party “Mulled Wine”
- Eyelid – Tarte Light of the Party “Rum Pum Plum”
- Center of lid – Tarte Light of the Party “Fizz the Season” (I applied this using my ring finger)
- Inner lower lash line – Tarte Light of the Party “Ring-a-Ling”
- Outer lower lash line – Tarte Light of the Party “Cocoa What Fun”
- Winged liner – Kanebo “Kate Super Sharp eyeliner”
- Waterline – [Day] MAC Chromagraphic eyeliner “NW25/NC30”; [Night] MAC “Smolder” kohl liner
- Mascara – Tarte “Light, Camera and Lashes” mascara
- Brows – Kat Von D Tattoo Brow “Medium Brown”
- Falsies – Esqido Mink Lashes “Oh So Sweet”
- Primer – Becca “Backlight Priming Filter”
- Foundation – NARS Luminous Weightless Foundation “Punjab”
- Concealer – NARS Radiant Creamy concealer “Custard”
- Powder – Laura Mercier “Invisible Loose Powder”
Cheeks – I used Eve Pearl fan brush only for the cheeks, starting with the Bronzer then Blush & lastly the Highlighter.
- Bronzer – Tarte Light of the Party “Social Butterfly”
- Blush – Tarte Light of the Party “Amazed”
- Highlighter – Tarte Light of the Party “Pink Champagne”
- Day look
- Lipstick – Sephora Collection Oil Infusion Color & Care “Pink Granita”
- Night look
- Lip pencil – MAC “Nightmoth” lip pencil
- Lipstick – MAC “Media” lipstick
Today, I’m creating a light daytime look using UD Naked Smoky, and I’m pairing it with my new KVD Lolita liquid lipstick. The eyes are very light and simple, and obviously you can skip the false lashes altogether if you’re going to wear it as a daytime makeup.
The lips are quite different than what I’m usually used to. I usually like to pair a peachy or corally lips with this kind of eye look. However, I stepped out of my comfort zone, and decided to pair this with KVD Lolita liquid lipstick, which is a mauve color. I have had mauve lipstick before, but this KVD Lolita is slightly darker than what I’m used to. I didn’t mind it, I think it’s still a very pretty color. Just a word of warning, this liquid lipstick will dry to a darker shade than what you see on the tube.
Again, I’m featuring Tweezerman Brush IQ brushes that were sent to me by Preen.me as part of their PreenMeVIP program. The brushes used in this tutorial are: “Blender“, “Shader“, “Line Glider“, and “Brow” brushes. Not in picture: Tweezerman ProMaster lash curler, used to curl the false lashes and my lashes.
- Primer – UD Primer Potion “Original”
- Base – UD Naked Smoky “Combust”
- Crease/lower lash line – UD Naked Smoky “Whiskey”
- Inner/Outer third – UD Naked Smoky “Radar”
- Center of lid – UD Naked Smoky “High”
- Upper lash liner – UD Naked Smoky “Blackmarket”
- Waterline – MAC Chromagraphic pencil liner “NC30”
- Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade “Medium Brown”
- Falsies – Ardell falsies “Demi Wispies”
- Foundation – Diorskin Star foundation “31”
- Concealer – Diorskin Star concealer “3”
- Setting powder – Diorskin Nude Air Healthy Glow Invisible Loose Powder “#30″
- Blush – Smashbox Halo Blush Powder “In Bloom”
- Contour – MAC powder “Blunt”
- Lipstick – Kat Von D “Lolita” liquid lipstick