I’ve been realizing that lately most of my tutorials used neutral, earthy colors. Today, I decided to use some colors, so I pulled out my UD Vice 3 palette, and here we are! For some reason, I thought of “Joker”, probably because I’ve been bombarded with Suicide Squad news on my fb feeds. So, I combined purple and green to make a wearable Joker inspired look.
Again, I’m featuring Tweezerman tools today. I just want to point out the Tweezerman ProMaster eyelash curler that I used for this look is pretty great for those who have almond/deep-set eyes, or those with monolids. For more info regarding this curler, please check out my Instagram, I posted a picture and some info over there. I also posted a video on Instagram on how I used ABH brow pomade and Tweezerman Brow brush to fill my brows.
- Primer – Urban Decay Primer Potion “Original”
- Base – UD Vice 3 “Undone”
- Transition – UD Vice 3 “Downfall”
- Outer eyelid – UD Vice 3 “Vanity”
- Inner eyelid – UD Vice 3 “Dragon”
- Lower lash line – UD Vice 3 “Reign”
- Crease – UD Vice 3 “Revolver”
- Waterline – L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner
- Winged liner – Kanebo Kate Super Sharp liner
- Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade “Medium Brown”
- Mascara – Cover Girl “Lash Blast”
- Falsies – Ardell “Demi Wispies” falsies
- Primer – La Roche Posay “Cicaplast Baume B5”
- Foundation – Diorskin Star Foundation “31”
- Concealer – NARS Radiant Creamy concealer “Custard”
- Setting powder – CoverFX setting powder “Light”
- Contour – MAC powder “Blunt”
- Blush – NARS blush powder “Mata Hari”
- Lip crayon – Sonia Kashuk Velvety Matte Crayon in “Pink Nude”.
Disclaimer: The Tweezerman products featured on this post were sent to me by Preen.me as part of their PreenMeVIP program.