Another tutorial using the Sleek Makeup Candy Palette (for the first tutorial check it out here), and if you don’t already know, I have a GIVEAWAY going on! Check out my Sleek Makeup Candy Palette Giveaway page to find out how you can win this beautiful gorgeous palette!
For today’s tutorial, I named in Psychedelic because of the amount of colors and how bold this look is. I, also, wanted to make full use of the palette’s beautiful color selections and this is the result that I came up with. I’ve done a lot of bold, bright colors tutorials, but I’ve never combined them together before. Well, today shall be the day where I combined both looks – colorful eyes and bright lips.
Eyelids were prepped using Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden. All eyeshadows are from Sleek Makeup iDivine Candy palette.
1. I applied Blue Fizzle on my crease using a blending brush.
2. Using a tapered blending brush, I applied Strawberry Sherbet just slightly above Blue Fizzle, and blending it with Blue Fizzle, creating a beautiful hue of purple.
3. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Apple Sour all over my eyelid.
4. I applied Liquorice on the outer V.
5. I created a winged eyeliner using L’oreal Super Liner Ultra Sharp Tip along the upper lash line. I lined my waterline using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner.
6. On the lower lash line, I applied Pear Drop on the inner half, and Parma Violet on the outer half. I also applied Cream Soda very lightly on the inner tear duct.
7. I curled my lashes and applied 4 coats of MUFE Smoky Extravagant mascara on the upper lashes, and a coat on the bottom lashes.
8. I applied Ardell 110 falsies.
9. Filled my brows using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash and Brunette.
10. For my face, I applied Cover FX cream foundation as base, highlight and contour (g40, g20, & n110)
11. On my cheeks, I applied NARS Mata Hari blush.
12. On my lips, I applied Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Unapologetic.
Eyes – Sleek Makeup Candy Palette (lid: Apple Sour, crease: Blue Fizzle, above crease: Strawberry Sherbet, lower lid: Pear Drop/Parma Violet, outer V: liquorice, tear duct: Cream Soda); L’oreal Super Liner Ultra Sharp Tip; L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner; MUFE Smoky Extravagant mascara; Ardell false eyelashes 110; Anastasia Brow Wiz (Medium Ash/Brunette).
Face – Cover FX Cream foundation (base: G40, highlight: G20, Contour: N110)
Cheeks – NARS Mata Hari
Lips – Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Unapologetic