Happy New Year 2014, everyone! I hope this year would be an even greater and much more awesome year than 2013! I wanted to post this Berry Lips look since I wore it for NYE, and I think it’ll be a good tutorial to start of 2014. This look is very simple and easy, and no matter where you are you can definitely wear it. I added a little touch of glitter on the eyes for an extra playfulness, after all glitter is so fabulous!
For my eyes, I used UD Naked 3, which as you all know, has been my fav.! I’ve done 2 other tutorials prior to this post using Naked 3 in Rose Smoky Eyes and UD Naked 3 look #2. The other 2 geared more on the smoky side, while on this one it’s more natural looking.
For the berry lips, I decided to skip my usual red, pink, and burgundy. Instead, I decided to wear a berry lip stain to keep my lips moisturized and not having to worry about having to touch up throughout the night, or stain anything. It was low maintenance, and I just love how the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain keep my lips moist without feeling sticky.
1. I prepped my lids by applying UD Primer Potion, and then applied Dust from UD Naked 3 with a flat eyeshadow brush.
2. Using a fluffy blending brush, I applied Nooner from UD Naked 3.
3. I ran Nooner along the lower lash line using a small shader brush. I also applied Dust on my tear duct.
4. I created a winged liner using Kanebo Kate Super Sharp eyeliner.
5. I lined my lower lash line, very close to the lashes, using Crave from UD Naked Basics.
6. I lined my waterline using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner. (you can use beige or white if you prefer)
7. I curled my lashes and applied Clinique High Impact mascara on both upper and lower lashes. I also added falsies for fun.
9. Using a dry synthetic brush, I applied white glitter on my eyelid for extra shine. If you want to pack the glitter on like in my Glitter Holiday Makeup, use a wet damp brush.
10. On my face, I used Giorgio Armani Foundation. I applied it using a foundation brush.
11. I contoured my face using Smashbox Contour palette.
12. On my cheeks, I applied MAC Dainty.
13. On my lips, I applied Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten. I dabbed excess off using my ring finger.