Who doesn’t love Urban Decay Half-Baked eyeshadow? It’s bronzy, it’s shiny, it’s shimmery and it’s just gooorgeous! I think it might work for brides-to-be who’d like to go for a smoky look, definitely a party makeup and might look great for prom! It suits every eye colors and skin color. The bronze might pop out even more on medium-dark skin. If you’re pale, opt for brown instead of black eyeshadow if this is too intense.
*Please do ignore the acne on my crease*
1. I applied the brown eyeshadow from Smashbox Smokeout trio eyeshadow (discontinued) on the eyelid using a flat eyeshadow brush.
2. Using a small shader brush, I applied the black eyeshadow from Smashbox Smokeout trio eyeshadow on the outer V.
3. Using Smashbox bullet brush, I blended the black eyeshadow so there’s no harsh line.
4. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied Urban Decay Half-Baked eyeshadow on the inner lid and center of the lid, carefully blending it towards the black eyeshadow.
5. At this stage, you can opt to add more black eyeshadow, or use the brown eyeshadow to blend the black eyeshadow towards the bronze using the flat eyeshadow brush on step 1.
6. Using a clean small shader brush, I applied Urban Decay Half-Baked eyeshadow on inner part of the lower lid, and the black eyeshadow on the outer part of the lower lid.
7. Using an angled eyeliner brush, I applied Clinique gel liner along the upper lashline as a winged liner.
8. I lined my waterline and tighline using L’oreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner.
9. I filled in my brows using Anastasia brow powder in Brunette.
10. I curled my lashes and applied L’oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara on both top and bottom lashes.
11. Optional – I applied M.A.C False Eyelashes no. 4 on the upper lashes just for some added drama. Made my eyes look bigger, I think 😀
12. For the face, I applied yellow corrector from MAC Pro Correct and Conceal palette in Medium. I applied it under my eyes, on the bridge of my nose, on the temples and cupid’s bow.
13. Using MUFE HD foundation and a Sigma Kabuki Round Brush, I buffed the foundation all over my face.
14. I applied Clarins Instant Light Blush in Vitamin Pink on the cheeks using a foundation brush.
15. I powder my T-zone using Cinema Secret loose powder.
16. For the lips, I lined and filled my lips using MAC Dervish lipliner and applied L’oreal Colour Riche Caresse Shine Stain Lipcolour in Eternally Nude on top of it.