For today’s post, I’ll be sharing with you guys products that were sent to me by Tweezerman and for the tutorial, I’m showing you guys how you can achieve a natural yet defined looking eyebrows. Read more below to find out all the products I used, and don’t forget to check out the video tutorial to see how I fill my brows!
Alright, so before we keep going further, I just want to mention that all these Tweezerman products were sent to me as part of my Preen.me VIP Program. Any opinions reflected in this post & video are entirely based on my own experience. I do not get paid to review these products.
Anyways, now that it’s out of the way, let’s get started with all these amazing products! So, I’m sure you all already know about the brand, Tweezerman. Tweezerman, is obviously the household name for anything eyebrows! Even before I started delving into makeup artistry, I already own a couple tweezers and eyelash comb from Tweezerman.
So, as you all know, I’ve already received a couple of Tweezerman products earlier this year, check that post out here. A couple weeks a go, I received all these amazing tools for the perfect brows! I was so excited when I received my package!
In this package, I received a couple tools (you can click the picture below to enlarge it)
- Eyenhance Brow Definer & Highlighter – Accentuate & make your eyes stand out. The universal colour Brow Pencil & Highlighter work together to create perfectly shaped, luminous brows.
- I, personally, like this brow pencil. I think the colour works really well for my brow hair, but I think it might be a bit too dark for those with fair skin and too light for those with dark skin. I
- If you are someone who likes highlight on your brow bones, you might like this highlighter. The highlighter is a bit too pink and too shimmery for my liking, also it’s a bit too dark for my skin tone. In general, I don’t really like using highlighter on my brow bones, but I know most people do, so give it a try you might like it! The highlighter is very soft and it blends very easily.
- Brow Shaping Scissors & Brush – Ultra-thin, sharp blades are designed to isolate and trim each hair with accuracy and control. The mini brush helps shape and define brow brilliance as you trim.
- I absolutely love LOVE the scissors. It’s heavy, it feels great and it trims really well. I owned a couple of tweezerman scissors, but I do have to say, I prefer this one for trimming.
- The brush is smaller than my usual spooly, but I think it’s still a great brush especially for traveling. It’s slightly angled so it makes it easier to maneuver when you’re trimming your brows.
- All That Glitter Slant Tweezer – The perfect present for glitter-obsessed beauty buffs. The award winning Slant, already on the holiday wish list of every beauty addict, really ups the wow factor in this sparkly special edition. Ideal for brow perfectionists who also love a bit of bling.
- I already have probably 3 of these Slant Tweezers and I cannot get enough! I used this tweezer, not just for tweezing eyebrows, but also to apply false lashes.
- This Gold Glitter one is part of the Tweezerman holiday collection. It’s a great gift idea, too!
- Point Tweezer – Remarkably exact precision. Finely tapered points are hand-filed and perfectly aligned, making them ideal for stubble, ingrowns, and baby-fine brow and facial hair. Meticulously pointed tips grab the finest and smallest hairs.
- OMG, this tweezer though! I had been thinking of buying one for myself and I was so surprised that this tweezer came in the package! This tweezer is amazing for grabbing the small baby fine hair that can’t be grabbed by the slant tweezer.
- Brush IQ Brow Brush – Fill in, shape and define your perfect brow. This synthetic brush is angled and shaped to optimally fill in sparse areas as well as add definition and beautify brows. Use with liquids, creams, gels and powders.
- You all know how much I love my angled eyebrow brush. I’ve actually received this same brush for my Real Beauty Genius package, and so thrilled to have another one! I used this brush for powder or cream brow product.
- Browmousse – Keeps brows defined all day. Feather-light, clear gel mousse gently conditions as it shapes and tames unruly brows.
- Love using this browmousse. For sparse light brows like mine, I love using brow mousse to bring texture back into my brows, and it helps to keep the hair in place. I love using this on models with very bold and strong brows.
- Precision Folding Brow Razor – Designed for delicate brows and facial peach fuzz, this travel-ready precision razor won’t harm sensitive skin! Use the razor at an angle to remove hair.
- If you guys haven’t try brow razor yet, you should! It removes hair without leaving your skin red & no pain! I love this brow razor on models/clients who need to have their brows shaped on set. Quick and painless. I also use this to remove my mustache..lol..yes, I do have mustache.
So for the eyebrow shaping part, you all know how much I love a natural looking brows. At the end of this tutorial, my eyebrows are well defined but not too dramatically shaped. I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial, next week I’ll post another how-to fill in eyebrows video but I’ll be using the brow pencil instead of brow powder duo.
● Tweezerman Brow Shaping Scissors & Brush
● Tweezerman Precision Brow Razor
● Tweezerman All That Glitter Slant Tweezer
● Tweezerman Point Tweezer
● Tweezerman Brush IQ Brow Brush
● Tweezerman Eyenhance Brow Definer & Highlighter Duo
● Tweezerman Browmousse
● ABH Brow Powder Duo in Medium Brown
● Stila All Day Waterproof Brow in Dark
Disclaimer: Tweezerman products that are used in this video were sent to me as part of Preen.me VIP Program. However, I do not get paid to review or to use them. All opinions reflected are of my honest experience and based on the actual products used. All links mentioned in this post are NOT affiliated links.