I’ve been going to this Korean restaurant in Hamilton, and in the restaurant they kept playing some sort of K-pop singers/bands performing on TV. Anyways, I was inspired by the singers from the various girl band to do this Asian smokey eyes look. I love how their skin looks absolutely flawless, with barely any contouring, and just a bit of blush.
Their smokey eyes are slightly winged, and the darker colors are mostly concentrated on the outer corner, since most of these girls don’t have a defined crease, like mine! Their eyeshadows are mostly on the lid, and on the outer half of the eyes, to elongate the eyes even more, creating a bigger eyes illusion.
For this look, I chose to pair it with a peachy lip, most of the girls in K-pop opt for a more pink or ombre pink lips. However, I prefer the peach lips especially with the warm bronze colors on the eyes. Warm tones on the eyes matched the warm tone on the lips to pull the look together.
I also wore a new foundation I recently bought (actually, exchanged for the Diorskin Nude Air). The new NARS weightless luminous foundation is pretty lovely, and I think I’ll do a review about it soon, hopefully next week! I think I might have found a new favorite foundation, guys!
Anyways, I apologize if the colors on my step-by-step pictures are a bit off (slightly cooler than real life) since I was trying out a new zoom lens. The full face pictures show the real colors, especially on the eyes. Pictures for the full face were taken using my usual lens, and with day light.
- Primer – Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Base – MAC Brule
- Crease – MAC Soft Brown
- Inner corner (upper and lower lid) – MAC Honey Lust
- Lid – MAC Mulch
- Outer corner/Lower Lid – MAC Bronze
- Outer lower lid – The Balm Balmsai in Righteous
- Eyeliner – Shu Uemura Calligraphy Ink
- Waterline – MAC Feline kohl pencil liner
- Eyebrows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade in Medium Brown
- Mascara – Urban Decay Perversion mascara
- Falsies – Gwiyomi false lashes #3
- Foundation – NARS weightless luminous foundation
- Concealer/Highlighter – YSL Touche Eclat
- Powder – MAC Magically Cool Liquid Powder
- Blush – MAC Cubic + MAC Well Dressed
- Highlighter – The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
- Liner – Urban Decay Naked lip pencil
- Gloss – YSL Glossy Stain in Pêche Cerra-Cola