Last week I was all about natural makeup, but this week since I bought the ABH Modern Renaissance palette, I’ve decided to go full on glam in creating the ABH Modern Renaissance Makeup Look. I wasn’t loving how this look turned out, I felt it was a bit overly done but when I was showing the final look to couple of my friends they loved it, so I decided to upload the tutorial today. Don’t forget to watch the full length tutorial below, and read more to check out the step-by-step pictorial!
While creating the ABH Modern Renaissance Makeup Look, I wanted to use the red rosy shades since I think this palette has gorgeous red shades in them. That was partly why I bought this palette in the first place. I think this look is a bit overdone for my personal preference, so I’ll try to create a different look that’s a bit lighter in the future. Nevertheless, if you have yet to try ABH eyeshadows, I really recommend you to give them a try. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and easy to blend.
For the Oval Brush set, I received mine from mymakeupbrushset.ca (use code SAVEWITHJILLY to save 10% off) and I’ve only given them a try once. I’m still unsure about how I feel about these oval brushes since I have yet to figure out a way to use them comfortably. I’m going to try them a couple more times and will let you know how it goes.
- Shu Uemura Lightbulb Foundation #754
- Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand #2
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
- Chanel Natural Finish Face Powder #30
- Clinique Just Browsing Black Brown *
- ABH Brow Definer Taupe *
- Still All Day Waterproof Brow in Dark *
- UD Primer Potion
- ABH Modern Renaissance Palette – Burnt Orange, Warm Taupe, Red Ochre, Buon Fresco, Venetian Red, Love Letter
- L’oreal Paris Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner – Black
- Shu Uemura Calligraphy:ink Liner
- MAC Carbon eyeshadow
- Silk lashes – sample
- Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Kit – Contour powder
- Smashbox Halo Powder Blush – in Bloom
- Becca Champagne Pop
- L’oreal Paris Color Riche Extraordinaire in Blushing Harmony
* products used but not mentioned in video